Mode Rehabilitation & Recovery Values
We deliver accessible psychological therapies and services that enable all who access our services the opportunity to live a fulfilling life. We acknowledge that mental illness does not mean the end of someone’s aspirations.
We support people to realise their potential as we work to improve the lives of those who are affected by mental illness. We work with the different circumstances and goals of each individual, recognising people’s personal strengths and resources.
- Professional support and advice- offering choice and exploring consequences.
- Support and training in life skills.
- Care, compassion and respect – listening to a persons individual needs and aspirations..
- Support in overcoming the barriers they face in transforming their own lives.
- We are proposing additional services in 2015 by providing housing support.
The principles are embodied in the professional nature of our work, which include:
- Integrity – expressed in honesty, reliability, transparency, accountability and trustworthiness.
- Inclusiveness – welcoming people from all backgrounds, treating them fairly, recognising and valuing their uniqueness as individuals.
- Empowerment – creating an environment that enables people to take control of their own lives, by listening to them and offering choice wherever possible.
- Equality in the delivery of services to our service users and employment of staff, and recognising and valuing the diversity of the communities we serve.
- Collaboration in our enthusiasm for working in partnership with others.