Mode Rehabilitation can offer pain management services. We deliver treatment for many conditions that affect your muscles, joints, nerves and posture. Massage Therapy can also help reduce symptoms of stress, and where you may have medically unexplained symptoms.
Massage therapy helps people with restlessness, irritability, as well as pain problems and issues of control. It is effective in the treatment of:
- Emotional & psychological problems.
- Ppain management and medically unexplained symptoms (MUS).
- Developing coping mechanisms to reduce psychological distress.
- Eradicating feelings of anxiety, fear and depression.
- Challenge phantom limb pain.
- Learning to manage past Trauma experiences, intrusive images and overcome trauma.
Introducing Massage Therapy into your rehabilitation support provides a state of enhanced relaxation and concentration.The focus of this therapy is that it works best by creating conditions for the individual to relax. When fully relaxed the deeper parts of the mind and body become more accessible, allowing for better relaxation.